StudyProf FlashCards 3.0 - Multimedia FlashCards on Your PC!
Database View: Shows all your cards and applies filters and search criteria.
Use the Desk to create convincing multimedia flashcards.
Find appropriate images for your flashcards using the built-in image browser.
What is StudyProf FlashCards 3.0?
StudyProf is an innovative digital flashcards application that lets you create and study multimedia flashcards on your computer. Add formatted text, tables, images, videos, flash animations, and audio files as you like and concentrate on studying. Let StudyProf do the work for you and remind you of when a card is due for reviewing.
What are the key features?
StudyProf's features are various and powerful. You can...
- create, edit and manage multimedia flash cards on your computer,
- study and review your flashcards using StudyProf's automated memorization strategy based on Leitner's learning box,
- use formatted text as well as tables, images, audio files, videos and flash animations to create convincing cards that are easy to remember,
- import comma separated or tab separated data (CSV and TSV files) to acces thousands of flashcards from popular flashcards sites such as flashcardexchange.com
- use tags and a powerful tagging and filter system to describe and retrieve your cards and find what you need when you need it,
- make use of snippets, templates and styles to access frequently used text formats and card templates with a single click,
- synchronize your data between two or more PCs using StudyProf's powerful synchronization feature,
- exchange your flashcards with friends and colleagues by importing and exporting your data as you like,
- plan your study sessions, exams and important event using the integrated study schedule,
- import media files into the media archive for easy retrieval and reuse in more than one flashcard,
- search the web for appropriate images and photos using StudyProf's image browser with single-click import into the media archive,
- search through and find your flashcards using sophisticated filter tools,
- import equations from Microsoft Office Word™ 2007 (as PNG file),
- store and organize your flashcards in units, folders and subfolders,
- and much more!
Please see for yourself what StudyProf can do for you and download a free trial now!
Which media files can I use in my flashcards?
StudyProf supports HTML multimedia flashcards with embedded media of the following types
- texts and hyperlinks,
- images and photos (GIF, PNG, JPEG, JPG),
- videos (MPEG, WMV)
- audio (WAV, MP3)
- flash files (SWF)
- tables, nested tables and blind tables for layout purposes
Can I import data from other applications and/or websites?
Yes, that's done easily. StudyProf can import any comma-separated or tab-separated value file (CSV/TSV files), which is the de facto standard that most flashcards applications, spreadsheet calculations and popular flashcard sites (such as flashcardexchange.com) support.
In StudyProf, all you have to do is start the Import/Export assistant, which will help you import your data.
As a bonus on top, StudyProf will also import equations from Microsoft Office Word™ 2007. Simply copy your equations and paste them into your flashcards. StudyProf will automatically recognize them and import them as PNG image files.
Where can I download a free trial?
Please check out the download page to download a free trial of StudyProf FlashCards 3.0.
Any questions left unanswered??
Make sure to read the latest news on the StudyProf blog.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.